Diagnostic Center, Central Califoria
Our Services Include...
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art assessment and educational planning services to assist local school districts in determining the needs of their most complex students;
- On-site technical assistance and consultation in program and instructional design based on the unique needs of each student;
- Professional development opportunities for teachers, administrators and special education staff, including presentations at national, statewide, and local conferences and workshops, provided by specialists with "hands-on" experience;
- Family education opportunities, including consultation, referral, and resource information.
There is no cost for assessment services; however, requests for services must be generated by the local school district.
- Overview of DCC Services
- Assessment Referral Process
- Executive Function Series
- Professional Development Manual
- Request a Training
- Upcoming Events
- Training Calendar
- Science of Reading Academy
- Tech Tuesday
- Assisting Older Struggling Readers
February 9, 2023
- Dyslexia Forum
March 24, 2023
- California Department of Education
- Employment Opportunities